September Favorites

10/02/2016

These are items I found myself constantly reaching out for during the month of September! 

September Favorties

1) KLIPSK Bed Tray, IKEA - Perfect for lazy days, fits both my laptop and a cup of coffee.
2) This Modern Love by Will Darbyshire - A book filled with emotions. It is always nice to read stories that you probably can relate to.
3) KAKOR HALLON Biscuits, IKEA - Always will be a fan of berry flavoured treats!
4) Black Charcoal Cleansing Cloths, Boscia - Perfect for wiping all the makeup off my face after a long day/night out! Or when I'm just too lazy to do a thorough cleanse.
5) BB Cushion (Pore Control), Laneige - My first ever BB Cushion that I use religiously and I have yet to encounter any breakouts!
6) Nectarine Blossom & Honey, Jo Malone London - Keeps me smelling fresh and clean throughout the day. 
7) Lolita II, Kat Von D - My go to liquid lipstick for everyday use!

September Favorites
October is going to be a busy month filled with exams and submissions. Once they're over, I will definitely invest more time in this space! Till then, have a great week and month ahead! 

//
Vinnie

You Might Also Like

0 comments