Skincare Routine During Exam Weeks

11/19/2016

It's November! Which means, I no longer have to put myself on lockdown and face my notes/books anymore! The month of October was probably one of the most stressful periods I have ever encountered (Gotta thank myself for being the ultimate procrastinator). I usually break out during exam period. Hence, I made sure to take really good care of my skin to prevent it from breaking out. These are the products I used in my skincare routine during the exam weeks that helped prevented my skin from breaking out!

Skincare routine
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - I wake up with hydrated, soft and smooth skin whenever I apply this mask on the night before.

Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack (Seaweed) - This mask definitely amazed me the first time I tried it. It heats up when it is applied! It feels so good. After washing it off, my skin feels extremely smooth! I like that the capsule comes with a cap to seal it after the first use, ensuring it stays good for subsequent uses!

The Skin Pharmacy Pucker Up! Lip Balm (Strawberry) - This is not really a skincare product but I will still mention it anyway. Got this as a part of my 21st Birthday gift from a close friend of mine. This lip balm definitely saved me from having dry/chapped lips! One of the best lip balms I have ever used. Smells great too!

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner - Have been using this toner for a month now and I realised my skin gets less oily throughout the day. I believe I have found the perfect toner for my skincare routine.

Skincare routine
The Body Shop Skin Clearing Clay Mask - Apply a thick layer of this mask when you have angry bumps and it will calm them down! 

Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream - Found this gem while I was in Melbourne awhile back and it works like a dream! The downside of this product is that it is not available in Singapore. Hence, I will have to find a replacement when it runs out. 

SKII Facial Treatment Essence - I started using this a year ago when my mom randomly placed a bottle of the facial treatment essence on my dressing table. After 2-3 days of using it, my skin condition and texture improved tremendously! Ever since then, it has been a product I swear by and will never ever forget to apply every night (This explains the 330ml bottle).


//
Vinnie

You Might Also Like

0 comments